A relatively new and innovative treatment for chronic and acute pain is the use of cold laser therapy, specifically the Cold Laser Erchonia PL 5000. Cold laser therapy is effective for individuals who suffer from the following:
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Migraine headaches
- Carpel tunnel
- Joint pain related to arthritis
- Achilles tendon pain
- Strains and sprains
- Musculoskeletal pain
Cold laser therapy can help other disorders like TMJ, inflammatory conditions, and RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy).
Cutting-edge cold laser therapy works to increase a person’s serotonin levels that enable the body to heal itself fully and is both noninvasive and non-thermal. Using a unique combination of electric stimulation and cold laser therapy is one of the most effective types of healing therapies that the medical community uses today. Often, full results are seen after one to three therapy sessions. Doctor Nault will work with you to determine the most effective treatment plan for your individual needs.
What is the Cold Laser Erchonia PL 5000 Used For?
- Joint disorders: arthritis, capsulitis, and tenosynovitis
- Soft tissue injuries: hematomas, tendonitis, strains, and sprains
- Skin infections: cold sores
- Effective wound management: burns, pressure sores, and skin ulcers
- Chronic pain: chronic back and neck pain and Trigeminal neuralgia
Cold laser treatment can also address acupuncture points on a patient’s body in order to help them stop smoking or alleviate both long-term and short-term pain.
Cold Laser Therapy Benefits
- Pain relief
- Strengthens immune system
- Decreases inflammation and edema
- Increases overall range of motion
- Restores muscle strength
- Enhances recovery time and encourages healing
- Regenerates damaged nerve tissue
- Increases the production of ATP
In addition to using cold laser therapy for a number of reasons to keep your body running in top form, it is important to take a more holistic approach to your health in general. If you smoke, you should seriously consider stopping. Also, people who don’t get enough daily exercise will inevitably end up with more health issues down the road. Overall, cold laser therapy is an excellent way to address a variety of issues, but without all the side effects.
Contact Nault Chiropractic today to schedule your consultation. We’ll work with you to determine the most effective treatment plan for your needs.