- Doctor of Chiropractic, 2000, Life University, Marietta, Georgia
- BS Science, Framingham State College, Framingham, Massachusetts
- Certified Brimhall Doctor
- Certified IASTM practitioner
- Post-doctorate studies in Applied Kinesiology
- Dry Needling Certification from the Dry Needling Institute
- Kinesiology Taping and Myofascial Release Training by Rock Tape, Inc.
- Doctors Speakers Bureau
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Association
- Worcester Chiropractic Society.
Dr. Nault was born and raised in Sutton, MA and graduated from Holy Name CCHS in 1987. While in Chiropractic school, Dr. Nault was a Collegiate Rugby All American in 1992 and went on to play rugby at the highest national level. He played rugby for Sydney, Australia and other representative sides across the United States.
Dr. Nault has experience working with NHL, NFL, and other local and professional athletes. He is the official chiropractor for the Massachusetts Pirates Professional Arena Football team and the Worcester Bravehearts baseball team. Dr. Nault is also the personal chiropractor for professional boxer Jamaine Ortiz, WBC USNBC silver lightweight title holder.
Dr. Nault was selected as one of America’s Best Chiropractors in 2015 by Best of America.org.
Dr. Nault is a participating provider with the Patriot Project, a grass roots movement to provide chiropractic care to all Active Military, their Families, Wounded Warriors & All Gold Star Dependents.